Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 36: Photos

BEFORE PHOTOS



 Day 36 Photos:











I am definitely feeling more confident about my appearance now. My Smile is starting to feel a bit more normal now that the swelling has gone down. I still feel a bit swollen in my cheeks, especially my right side, and maybe a little in my chin. However, maybe this is what my face will look like from now on. A little fuller in the cheeks/chin area. My face was always extremely thin before.

Oh, and just two days into my exercises with stretching my jaw and I feel like I can open a bit wider all ready. : ) So happy about that. It is not much wider, but I will take anything as a positive.

My bottom lip is starting to regain feeling! I can feel when I am putting chap stick on. It's not quite a "normal" feeling, but feeling none the less and that has me feeling very optimistic that I will regain 100% of my feeling back!

3 more work days and then weekend. Who can't wait for that...THIS GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment