Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 31

Day 31:

It has been a bittersweet day knowing that today is my last weekday off. I was finally able to enjoy the time off this past week, as I finally had some energy and I have felt pretty good! I have always loved reading, just never had the time for it. The past 3 days I have read and enjoyed my backyard, which I love so much. It has been great! I am excited and nervous going back to work. Only time will tell how I will do talking/singing  6-9 hours a day. I am just glad that this coming Monday I actually have 5 students who are on vacation, so I will only be teaching 7 kids piano and voice. So that won't be so bad I hope. Well, everyone knows I just had jaw surgery so I am sure they are expecting me to not be able to move my jaw. Little do they know I have a whole 8mm or something.

I go to see my surgeon Monday morning. I am making a list of questions for him now, because every time I go I forget all about my questions and get home and think crap, I didn't ask him about this, or that. Not this time folks. I am going to be prepared.

The last week or so when I move my lower jaw forward or move my lips around I really feel my chin, it feels so tight, and strange. Also. I am a little tender at the sides of my chin along my jaw line. It is a little uncomfortable to touch. I feel like I can feel where the bone's were cut and moved along my chin. It might be in my head as I never really felt my chin before to see if I could feel my bones. Not something you think about daily.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment