Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 37: My smile finally looks normal!


I am happy that my smile finally looks pretty normal to me. It's like the same smile I had before, but a million times better. It's the same little heart shape on top, but without miles of gums showing. I am actually feeling really good about everything now. My profile I love, my chin is becoming more normal to me, and the smile well I REALLY LOVE! I hope it stays just like this. I like it just the way it is now. Now if the lingering swelling can go away, I will be really happy. I just feel a little uneven right now. My right side is more swollen, I am sure most people don't notice it, but it bugs me. 

Off to go work my jaw by singing for the next 6 hours! I am feeling much better today. My jaw is getting used to talking, and singing. It's not so bad any more. I feel the energy coming back, or maybe it was the extra bold freddo I had this morning from peets. Either way I am feeling better! 



Smile


Relaxed 

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Heather, looks like we both had pretty gummy smiles before surgery. I'm almost 6 months post-op, and I'm loving my new (non-gummy/crooked) smile. Your results look fantastic too. The uneven swelling will eventually go down-- try not to give it too much thought, it'll pass. Just a matter of time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adrienne! It's so hard everyday I feel like I look different. Swelling goes up, swelling moves. It's a slightly different face everyday. Though I am sure at this point most people don't notice it! So glad you are loving your smile 6 months post-op! I was a little afraid it would go back to super gummy once things relaxed. : ) Glad you are doing well!

      Delete
  2. I am sure your results will be AMAZING! You are already beautiful! Thank you Chloe. : )

    ReplyDelete