Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 11: Energy + A sneeze (I'm terrified)

Day 11:

I finally have energy! I wouldn't say I could run a marathon, or even survive walking around for hours, but I am ready to get out and do things! Today has been amazing, besides being wired shut still. That is not amazing, but for those of your reading this I am pretty sure you already knew that. I have felt a million times better today, my stomach no longer hurts. I drank a ton of water, and ate some amazing meals today. By ate,  I mean drank of course. I really wanted mexican food so we ended up ordering chicken tortilla soup from my favorite restaurant and blended up the soup with cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro and a little chicken broth to thin it out. It was to die for. Honestly, it would be an amazing soup blended like that. I might talk to the owners and let them know how great it was blended. So creamy and delicious. Yum. We also ordered flan, and I made floup, aka flan soup. It was a good night. : )

I did a few things around the house, nothing that would cause straining, or lifting over 5lbs. but I did stuff. Felt good to do something. I even put a little makeup on today, that's how good I was feeling.



Oh, and I got out of the house today to go look at a house my In-laws are most likely purchasing. It was nice to get out of the house. Not that I could really communicate with anyone, but I tried. : ) Let the charades begin.

One more day until I am unwired! Yay! I have never been so excited for something. I am ready to use this new jaw. Start breaking it in so I can get back to normal life.



I SNEEZED just now while I was uploading photos. This is a huge deal, because they talk about it in class and how important it is to relax and not sneeze through your nose rather your mouth. Um, I didn't sneeze through my mouth 100%. It did not feel good. My whole jaw clenched. I am so afraid that I messed everything up. I have been trying so hard not to sneeze. : ( I would imagine that if I really hurt my jaw it would hurt extremely bad? It doesn't hurt extremely bad, just feels weird. Fingers crossed everything is okay. I have x-rays on Monday before I see my surgeon.










                                       



Just being silly.





No comments:

Post a Comment