Monday, July 15, 2013

9 hours till show time...

I am now counting down the hours till surgery. Today I pretty much ran errands with my amazing sister in law. She is less than 30 days away from having her first baby so while we were shopping for my surgery items in the baby department, and hospital stay we also shopped for her hospital stay and baby items. So that was nice. Took my mind off of what is about to happen. In and out is what I needed as a last lunch. Love those protein style hamburgers, and fries! Boy am I going to miss those the next few months.

I feel like I am prepared, but who knows anymore. I am just ready for this to happen. I need to go pack a hospital bag, however I am not sure what to pack! : ( So off to paruse the internet.


3 comments:

  1. From one jaw patient to another, I'm hoping everything goes well tomorrow and that your recovery is speedy and smooth! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allison! It went great! Day 5 and feeling okay. Swelling is starting to go down, and I have figured out eating. lol

      Delete
  2. Thank you Chloe!! It went great! The Doctor was very happy, day 5 and I have all my feeling back in my top lip and nose area, and swelling has started going down! Just crazy bruised! : ) Thanks again for crossing your fingers! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete