Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 55: Aches and pains.

Day 55:

Well, while I am getting my energy back the past few days I have been experiencing some aches on pain on my right side when I chew or open to wide. So I have been taking Advil again to help get some relief. This is the first time in weeks I have been taking any meds, so I don't think this is to bad. Though it is a little annoying to be back to feeling some pain. I thought things were on the up and up. Just a reminder that I still have a ways to go.

My chin has had less sensation going on the past few days, not sure if that is a good thing or bad. I didn't mind the phantom feeling or the zings, as in my mind it just meant the nerves were healing. So I took that as a positive. Hopefully, the feeing is coming back and within the next 2 months it will be back to normal.

Life is so much better without the bands on 24/7. I can go out and enjoy myself more. I definitely need to start working my jaw more. If I could open it just a little more eating out and eating overall would be sooooo much easier! : )



This is as wide as I can open. : ( 



No comments:

Post a Comment