Wednesday, December 4, 2013

149 Days!

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Most days I have some what forgotten about the huge ordeal that happened back in July (the double jaw surgery). However, I am still pretty tight, but I can squeeze two knuckles in my mouth which was my goal. It's not fun to do, but I can do it. lol

I am still numb on my chin, but I can feel when it is touched. It's not 100% feeling, but it's something which gives me hope that eventually it will come back. Chewing is no problem now. I am eating everything I want. I haven't bitten into a whole apple, but I still have braces. Pretty sure that would be a terrible idea while I am wearing these stupid things. Yes, I am so done with the braces. I am ready to move on… and eat and not worry how much food is still left in my teeth, most likely my entire meal. So annoying.

ON the bright side, it looks like I will be getting them off in just a few weeks. He was hoping to get them off before Christmas but he wants to tweak one little thing, so looking more like the first week of Jan. I am soooo excited. I will probably throw myself a party!

Anywho. Writing this post incredibly fast as I have to start teaching voice lessons in 2 minutes, but really wanted to get a post up since I have been so terrible at it!

I have loved reading everyones posts, and so glad you all are doing amazing!

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment